I am a cognitive scientist with interests in human learning & memory, metacognition, and offloading cognition onto the environment. I am currently an assistant professor of psychology at Fontbonne University!
(Research | Publications | CV | Teaching | Tools)
I am a romantic, and a pragmatist.
The world is changing, including this page.
For now, here are my disparate links:
- How does technology affect our memory?
- Nature Conservancy (stop mass extinction)
- Be an Organ Donor (save lives for free)
- Threshold Horizon (my excuse for a blog)
- Memory Lab (WUSTL)
- Human Memory and Cognition Lab (UIUC)
- Birds of Westwood (UCLA bird website)
- The Taj (Berserkers - science fiction)
- Finley's Acoustical Ceilings
- Free2Dream handmade altered art
- Greatest Quotes in the World Ever
- Silly Word List
- Some Photo Galleries
Department of Behavioral Sciences | Fontbonne University | 6800 Wydown Blvd. | St. Louis, MO 63105